Retargeting is an incredibly powerful tool used to re-connect with people who previously visited your website.
Here is how it works:
A marketing secret that is essential to the success of your advertising campaign.
Retargeting keeps your business in front of bounced traffic after they leave your website. For most websites, only 2% of web traffic converts on the first visit. Retargeting is a tool designed to help companies reach the 98% of users who don’t convert right away.
Here is how it works: you place a pixel in the header or footer of your website. The pixel is unnoticeable to site visitors and won’t affect your site’s performance. Every time a new visitor comes to your site, the pixel drops an anonymous browser cookie. Later, when visitors browse the Web, the pixel provides the ability to serve display ads on other pages as the user surfs the internet.
Retargeting is incredibly effective because it focuses your advertising spend on people who are already familiar with your brand and have recently demonstrated interest. That’s why most marketers who use it see a higher ROI than from most other digital channels.
Our Retargeting service will help you succeed. Let’s get started
Retargeting provides the highest click thru rate and conversion than any other strategy. It is a powerful branding and optimization tool, but it needs to be part of an overall digital campaign.
Retargeting works best with inbound and outbound marketing or demand generation. Strategies involving content marketing, pay per click, and targeted display are great for driving traffic, but they don’t help with conversion. Remember, only 2% of traffic converts on the first visit.
Focusing on users who have visited your site and are familiar with your brand increases conversions. Retargeting does not create new traffic. Utilize other geofence tactics to drive traffic to your site. Use retargeting to increase conversion and get the most out of traffic being driven to your site.
Retargeting is the process through which window shoppers are converted into real and actual buyers of your company’s products and services. Generally, 2% of all shoppers convert into customers during their first interaction or visit to your website. However, the remaining 98% is accounted for with the help of retargeting, and that is the brilliant service that we at Get Geo Fencing provide to you. We help you bring back that remaining 98% of customers who went away after visiting your website for the first time, back to the same place and help you make conversions and thereby increase the ROI and profits for your company or brand. We ensure that a thorough record of every visitor that ever comes to your website is managed and that each and every lead that has been generated through this technology is capitalized upon with the help of retargeted ads that appear on other online websites that they visit, thereby convincing them to come visit your site again and increasing your chances of bagging them as a valued customer.
With the help of the retargeting campaigns that we provide, we allow you to generate a tremendous amount of online sales, by focusing on the most attractive aspects of your brand or company and by ensuring that window shoppers return to your website during a time that they are convinced they want to be customers with your company. We ensure that your brand name and image is increased and that proper traction is provided to the same. We help increase your brand recognition with the help of our retargeted advertisements and ensure high click through rates and increasing levels of conversion. By repeatedly exposing your potential clients to the advertisements related to the various products and services that you have to offer, we make sure that your brand gains the image that it deserves in front of your target audience and convinces the potential consumer into making the transition that makes him a valued member of your consumer base. Choose our retargeted advertisement services to ensure that you never miss out on an opportunity and make the most out of your target audience base.