REAL TIME BIDDING (RTB)
Real-time bidding (RTB) is a new and dynamic way to buy online media.
Real-time Bidding with Geofencing
Real-time bidding (RTB) is a new and dynamic way to buy online media. Through an automated process, media buyers can evaluate, bid on, and purchase ad inventory on an impression-by-impression basis.
With real-time bidding, media buyers can drive meaningful one-to-one connections to consumers with greater scale and efficiency
RTB is essentially an online auction marketplace for buying and selling impressions in real time. Such auction occurs in the time it takes for a webpage to load — usually around 100 milliseconds. RTB programmatic buying is beneficial for publishers and advertisers. Marketers achieve major efficiencies by showing their ads to the right audiences and decrease wasted impressions, while publishers enhance the value of their ad space and improve direct sales strategy and pricing.
RTB has essential components associated with function. They include:
- Demand Side Platform (DSP): A DSP allows buyers of digital ad inventory to purchase ads through multiple ad exchanges through a single portal.
- Supply Side Platform (SSP): An SSP allows publishers to accept the highest bid for their inventory. Additionally, it allows publishers to have liquidity in the market.
- Ad Exchanges: Ad exchanges are essentially digital marketplaces that facilitate transactions between DSPs (buyers) and SSPs (sellers).
- Ad Networks: Ad networks are aggregators of ad space supply from publishers. They categorize and classify ad inventory, then resell it to advertisers in bulk.
- Agency buying/trading desks (ATD): A media buyer and re-seller that manages programmatic media and acts as an independent working unit.
- Data Management Partner (DMP): A DMP collects, organizes, and activates first-, second-and third-party audience data from any source, including online, offline, mobile, and beyond. It is the backbone of data-driven marketing and allows businesses to gain unique insights into their audience.
- Ad verification and brand protection platforms: A platform that investigates audiences, media destinations, and advertisers to assure that the ads are placed appropriately.
For more information about how Get GeoFencing can help you crush your competition with RTB, reach out to us directly or click below to get a free custom quote!
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Kindly contact our team directly or complete the form. Our representative will contact you shortly.
Let's talk about your business. Find out your goals, your target customer, and what you are currently doing for advertising. We acknowledge that every business is different. Therefore the marketing strategy should be unique and appropriate. We will help you understand digital marketing and geofencing marketing tools and why you must include them in your campaign.
When you call us, a quote is not the only thing we will provide, as you will get a detailed consultation from our experts. It will be a business conversation between two professionals. We will discuss your business, growth objectives, and marketing budget, minus any pressure! Our team will give you the necessary information, so you can decide on whether Targeted Display Advertising is right for your business. For more information, visit our Geo fencing Strategies page.